SARDINIA YOGA HOLIDAY
15th – 22nd June 2024
Exclusive Yoga Holiday in Sardinia
Bari Sardo, Sardinia, Italy.
Saturday 15th – Saturday 22nd June 2024 (7 nights / 8 days)
About this retreat
Join Jo Joseph for a wonderful yoga holiday in the picturesque island of Sardinia, Italy. This yoga holiday is hosted at the magnificent Galanias Retreat Hotel, surrounded by the stunning Mediterranean seascape, and offering serene, well-furnished rooms, gourmet local cuisine, and a fully equipped indoor Yoga Shala.
Yoga Teacher and Program
Jo is an accomplished and experienced senior yoga teacher who is also a successful Club DJ with a Yoga Alliance certified background. Jo’s unique background of bringing music and movement to every classroom creates a transformative experience for her students. Jo is also the only female DJ to have won the DJ Magazines DJ of the Year Award, making her an outstanding and distinct teacher – The perfect fit for an exciting, invigorating yoga holiday.
Jo ‘s signature Soulful Dynamic Vinyasa Flow yoga sessions encourage participants to feel fully energized and rejuvenated. Additional offerings include various restorative practices, such as Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Breathwork and gentle rejuvenating flows. Be ready to embrace and soak into the signature playlists, curated by Jo and specific to each class, which enhances and amplifies the yoga experience. Don’t miss the Smokin’ Joga – Yoga Disco – a unique special event that combines yoga with dance, featuring a DJ mix of Deep House grooves and a choreographed dance sequence that culminates with a chance for you to get on the decks and play your favourite tunes.
Well-being and Restoration
The retreat program is designed to maximize your physical and mental well-being and restoration. Alongside the daily yoga sessions led by Jo, themed yoga workshops delve deeper into breathwork and meditation practices. Find peace and inner harmony as you take the time to tune out and connect with yourself amidst the stunning backdrop of Sardinia.
Immerse yourself in the serenity of Sardinia’s Galanias Retreat Hotel, revive your mind and body, and explore your yoga practice in the company of a renowned yoga instructor who will heighten your experience with curated playlists and exceptional yoga sessions. Join us for a transformative experience, a unique blend of movements, music, and relaxation. Don’t miss this exclusive Yoga Holiday in Sardinia.
- Two different types of comfortable twin or double bedrooms (all ensuite).
- Two yoga sessions per day
- Swimming pool and beach
- Mediterranean a-la-carte meals made with local produce (meat, fish and vegetarian).
- Suitable for all ability levels
- Massages and treatments
Secure your space with a 25% deposit. The outstanding balance (75%) is due on 31st March 2024.
* The rooms will be sold on a first-come, first-served. The rooms shown in the pictures might differ from your assigned room.
Please read our TCs before booking.
Payment plans available: You don’t have to spend the full amount upfront, we help you spread the cost in monthly interest-free instalments.
Included in the Price:
- Accommodation according to the type of room and taxes (7 nights/8 days).
- Twice daily yoga, breathwork and meditation classes.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Coffee and Tea facilities in the rooms.
- Two complimentary bottles of water per day per person.
- Use of the yoga studio & equipment (yoga mats, blankets, cushions, straps, eye pillows).
- WiFi internet.
- Private outdoor car park.
- Tourist local tax.
Not included in the Price:
- Flights and transfers to/from the airport or port of arrival.
- Optional activities.
- Massages and other treatments.
- Any non-scheduled food or drinks.
- Any meal out to local towns or villages.
- Excursions and Activities.
- Travel insurance.
Jo teaches a soulful and deep dynamic form of Vinyasa Flow yoga. She is known for her unique creative sequencing of postures which helps to draw students safely beyond limitations and closer to their true potential and confidence through the ancient yogic system of asanas, mindful breathing and meditation with an approach of playfulness.
You’ll have a 2-hour morning practice where breath work/ pranayama unfolds into a fluid movement and dynamic yoga asana flow to awaken, invigorate and cleanse. Your evening practice will take on more of an introspective feel, 1 hour of gentle, calming flow to restore, healing with yin and restorative poses, meditation and deep relaxation. It’s the perfect opportunity to improve your practice and achieve your goals.
Modifications & progressions are given throughout and when appropriate hands-on assists will be given (if wanted).
- 07:30 – 08:45 Breakfast, tea and coffee
- 09.00 – 11:00 – Breathwork/Pranayama and Dynamic Vinyasa Flow, asana workshop.
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch.
- 13:00 – 18:00 – Your time: relax, beach, outdoor activities.
- 18:00 – 19:00 – Gentle and restorative yin yoga class, restorative practices, meditation.
- 19:30 – Onwards – Dinner and relax!
* This is a sample schedule subject to changes without previous notice. A final program will be sent around one month before the retreat.
The Galanias Hotel & Retreat is nestled in a pristine corner of Sardinia, where the sea and the mountains meet.
The hotel is built on several levels, cascading down to a swimming pool surrounded by olive trees, palms, and other Mediterranean plants.
The hotel’s interior is decorated in traditional Sardinian style, with furniture and fabrics made by local artisans.
The restaurant serves both national cuisine and traditional Sardinian dishes made with fresh, local ingredients.
Bari Sardo, in Via Belvedere, 4 km from the town centre and about 700 m from the beautiful beach of Torre di Barì.
Cagliari Airport is 133 kilometres (82 miles) away from Galanias Hotel & Retreat. There are several direct flights from the UK to both airports, with British Airways, EasyJet, and Ryanair.
Between your classes, you will be free to enjoy the Island and the activities available in the area.
- Walking and hiking excursions along the coast and/or in the mountain
- Boat tour to the Beaches of the Baunei Coast
- Cooking class at the hotel (2H00 for € 40 per person, min 10 people) to learn how to make the typical Culurgiones and some special bread.
- Diving, paddling, windsurfing, bicycle, quad, and sailing.