FLOW AND GLOW
with SMOKIN’ JO
JO JOSEPH IBIZA RETREAT
Ibiza Yoga Retreat
Sant Miquel, Ibiza, Balearic Islands.
Wednesday 10th – Tuesday 16th May 2023
About this retreat
This will be an exclusive yoga retreat in Ibiza, a heavenly Mediterranean destination, a place where you can let your hair down, enjoy the laid-back hippy atmosphere and watch the sunset surrounded by beautiful scenery. This retreat will leave you nurtured and revived.
Set in a traditional Ibicencan villa surrounded by olive trees, with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, countryside views and a fully equipped indoor Yoga Shala. This location is the perfect space to find time to deepen your practice in yoga, breathwork and meditation.
As well as being an experienced Yoga Teacher Jo is also a successful Club DJ with a career spanning thirty-three years. Jo is the only female DJ to have ever won the DJ Magazines DJ of the Year Award. She was the resident DJ at Space in Ibiza for ten years and lived on the island for seven years. Ibiza is Jo’s second home and the perfect place for her to host this retreat, where she can share her love of Yoga, music and the magical island with you.
Jo will offer her signature Dynamic Vinyasa Flow sessions and also rejuvenating, relaxing Yin and restorative practices spread across themed yoga workshops. These will be complemented by her lovingly curated playlists. On one special evening, Jo will host her highly enjoyable Smokin’ Joga – Yoga Disco, where Jo produces a special DJ mix of Deep House grooves to get you flowing with the beat of the choreographed yoga-dance sequence.
The specially curated program is designed to maximise your wellbeing and restore vitality to your body and mind.
- Comfortable twin or double bedrooms
- Two yoga sessions per day
- Swimming pool
- Vegetarian Mediterranean meals made with local produce
- Suitable for all ability levels
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
Please read our TCs before booking.
Included in the Price
- Accommodation according to the type of room and taxes (6 nights/7 days).
- Twice daily yoga, breathwork and meditation classes.
- Light breakfast, brunch, dinner.
- Herbal teas & drinking water.
- Use of the yoga studio & equipment (yoga mats, blankets, cushions, straps, eye pillows).
- Use of the Jacuzzi and Sauna/Hamman.
- WiFi internet.
- Balearic Ecotax.
Not included in the Price
- Flights and transfers to/from the airport.
- Optional activities.
- Massages and other treatments.
- Any non-scheduled food or drinks.
- Any meal out to local towns or villages.
- Travel insurance.
Jo teaches a soulful and deep dynamic form of Vinyasa Flow yoga. She is known for her unique creative sequencing of postures which helps to draw students safely beyond limitations and closer to their true potential and confidence through the ancient yogic system of asanas, mindful breathing and meditation with an approach of playfulness.
You’ll have a 2-hour morning practice where breath work/ pranayama unfolds into a fluid movement and dynamic yoga asana flow to awaken, invigorate and cleanse. Your evening practice will take on more of an introspective feel, 1.5 hours of gentle, calming flow to restore, healing with yin and restorative poses, meditation and deep relaxation or an asana workshop. It’s the perfect opportunity to improve your practice and achieve your goals.
Modifications & progressions are given throughout and when appropriate hands-on assists will be given (if wanted).
- 07:30 – 08:45 Light breakfast with tea and coffee
- 09.00 – 11:00 – Breathwork/Pranayama and Dynamic Vinyasa Flow
- 11:30 – 12:30 – Vegetarian brunch.
- 12:30 – 18:00 – Your time: relax, beach, outdoor activities.
- 18:00 – 19:30 – Gentle and restorative yin yoga class, restorative practices, meditation or asana workshop
- 20:00 – Onwards – Dinner and relax!
* This is a sample schedule subject to changes without previous notice. A final program will be sent around one month before the retreat.
Set in a traditional Ibicencan villa surrounded by olive trees, with a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, countryside views and a fully equipped indoor Yoga Shala, this location is the perfect space to find time to deepen your practice in yoga, breathwork and meditation.
The Yoga Studio is well-ventilated and bright and offers all the equipment you need for your practice.
The bedrooms are spacious, ventilated and bright, fitted with a TV, mini fridge, tables, chairs, wardrobes, safety box and sofa, some with balcony or pool/mountain view.
The Retreat Center is well-prepared for all weather conditions with its combination of outdoor and indoor areas. You can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere in a place created with love and care.
You can fly direct to Ibiza from UK with British Airways, easyJet and Ryanair.
Between your classes, you will be free to enjoy the Island and activities available in the area.
- Routes in Nature/Es Vedra
- Ibiza Old Town/Dalt Villa
- Medieval Festival
- Las Dalias – Hippy Market (Saturday)
- Eat & Drink